thought for the day.....

Be true to Yourself first!!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015


 Tuesday, January 20th


These are some pictures that I have wanted to post.  Hope you enjoy!


They made these great faces to go with a New Year activity.
Had to capture them before they went home for good....



Cute~




This is my A B S O L U T E L Y favorite activity this year!
How cute is this~~~If I lived in a snowglobe~~~

This is a picture of the class in the snowglobe
I used construction paper and large clear
plates from the party store.
When they put these together, we added the
fake snow with some glitter......why???  everything
is better with glitter!!


I took a picture of each of my students with their coats on
then I cut them out.  

They made the winter scene that they wanted to add themselves to. 

AdoRabLe!!  This is a keeper!



No comments:

Post a Comment